In a recent review of our training courses delivered during 2010/2011 delegates rated:
9.1 out of 10 for ‘Delivery and Presentation’
8.8 out of 10 for ‘Course Content’
8.5 out of 10 for ‘Personal Learning Objectives’ met
RMS Training is about to enter it’s 5th year of operation, since inception back in September 2007. As such we have taken some time out to review our journey and performance so far. The primary aim of the business has always been to provide training courses that deliver results and most importantly meet the learning needs of each individual that we train. We have strived to make our courses innovative, interactive, fun and stimulating, with content relevant and challenging for all. We have looked back and reviewed our performance and these are the results. 67% of our client base are businesses operating exclusively within the field of recruitment. In the majority, we have delivered the ‘sales’ element of recruitment training courses, specific to the recruitment industry. During 2011, 81% of courses were written ‘Bespoke’ for the clients and all of these companies used us on a repeat basis throughout the year.
The remaining 33% of our client base have come from a mix of industries including the public sector, chemicals and environmental sectors, communication agencies and finally within construction and engineering. 33% of these clients asked us to deliver management training courses and the remaining 67% wanted sales and communication skills training.
For courses delivered* we have achieved an average score of 9.1 out of 10 for the delivery and presentation of the material by the trainer. This reflects the interactive and engaging techniques that we use in delivering stimulating, fun and energising courses and demonstrates that our ability to adapt our delivery style to that of the group we are working with is a key skill of our trainers.
For course content, we scored 8.8 out of 10. This we believe is linked to our desire to get to know the businesses we work with, and that over 80% of our work has been bespoke in the past year, developing custom content, not just delivering generic material.
This is further reflected in our mean score of 8.5 out of 10 for the relevance of the training to delegates personal learning goals. This is an outstanding response to receive as our courses often include a mixed group of delegates with differing levels of experience, that require different training needs to be met in one session.
Both these scores has been achieved through getting to know what each individual is expecting and wants to achieve from their training, prior to the event. As part of our service we require each delegate to complete a pre-course training questionnaire, which includes a section on what they want the learning to include from their personal perspective. This is done for all courses, even our “Off The Shelf’ range and the trainer will take all of the information obtained collated 5 days prior to delivery, to make the training content as relevant and specific as possible for each individual in the group. These results has been possible due to the in-depth understanding of our subject matter, experience in the field and adaptability.
Moving forward, our aim is to continue to work closely with our existing clients, whilst developing new and strong relationships across a mix of industries, whilst remaining one of the leading recruitment training specialists in the south of England.
* Taken from a cross section of courses delivered during 2010/2011